Good Evening Ted:
The response to this issue was incredible! I appreciate all input received.
That's what makes this group special!
I have backups in multiple locations. The code that runs in this app is
staggering. It keeps track of:
* up to 64 players on the ice and tabulates ice and shift times when even,
power play and penalty kill taking 12 players at a time in up to 10 possible
hockey periods of 20 minutes each
* tracks up 36 concurrent penalties and places players back on the ice when
appropriate
* tracks faceoffs by time, zone and participants
* tabulates all scoring
* generates detailed end of game reports and between period snapshots
* shows shift summaries of the last 3 shifts a real time display of the current
shift
* shows a detailed synopsis of all players (and individuals) in the game with
real time shift times
Does this for our team and the opponent.
So when a section of code blows out it is devastating to me and the coaches...
I will check the project dbf as well.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Best regards,

Jack Skelley

Jack Skelley
Senior Director, Programming/Computer Operations
New Jersey Devils
(973)757-6164