No, if you are going to shoot somebody you shoot to kill, not wound. For a
myriad of reasons that I won't go into here.

I can't get past the fact that Zimmerman put himself in the situation and it
seems knowingly of the ability to hide behind Florida's stand your ground law.

Michael Oke, II
661-349-6221

Contents of this and all messages are intended for their designated recipient.