From: John Harvey <john.har...@shelbynet.com>
To: 'ProFox Email List' <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:37 PM
Subject: RE: [OT] My son's a criminal, but that's irrelevant

No I wouldn't. The paramedics are pretty good at cleaning up a wound and the
video is about as clear and detailed as any video we've ever seen of say,
Sasquatch, or Nessie, or an alien. I'm waiting for this to unfold before
tossing out my opinion. I've seen a lot in my years and I've learned that
it's best to get ALL the facts. One of the main problems of making a snap
judgement is that you don't know what you don't know. Think Duke LaCrosse
case, Tawana Brawley, etc. In the end, Zimmerman may be charged, but I'm
thinking the DA called it based on the available evidence, at the time, and
I don't think anything will change on that.

John