 S    24  -  25
 S    25  -  20
 M    26  -  50
 T    27  -  28
 W    28  -  92
 T    29  -  77
 F    30  -  93
 S    31  -   8

Message Counts By Day of Week for March 2012
DOW  Count
---  -----
Sun -   64
Mon -  225
Tue -  204
Wed -  194
Thu -  258
Fri -  303
Sat -  115

Distinct Posters to the List
(changes relative to February 2012)
        Non-OT messages: 80 (Down 1.23%)
        OT messages: 21 (Up 5.0%)
        NF messages: 54 (Up 3.85%)
Total number: 83 (Down 3.49%)

Top 20 Contributors by Number of Non-OT Posts
|    Posts   Contributor                       |
  1.   84    MB Software Solutions, LLC
  2.   70    Michael Madigan
  3.   45    Stephen Russell
  4.   39    Alan Bourke
  5.   33    Allen
  6.   29    Lew Schwartz
  7.   27    Richard Kaye
  8.   25    Pete Theisen
  9.   25    Man-wai Chang
 10.   24    Dave Crozier
 11.   22    Ed Leafe
 12.   21    Jeff Johnson
 13.   21    Christof Wollenhaupt
 14.   18    Ted Roche
 15.   14    Tracy Pearson
 16.   14    Fred Taylor
 17.   14    Paul McNett
 18.   13    Rick Schummer
 19.   12    Jean Laeremans
 20.   10    Paul Hill

Top 20 Contributors by Number of OT Posts
|    Posts   OT%  Contributor                  |
  1.  164    87%  Pete Theisen
  2.  152    68%  Michael Madigan
  3.   37    45%  Stephen Russell
  4.   35    29%  MB Software Solutions, LLC
  5.   33    85%  Nicholas Geti
  6.   31    79%  Ricardo Araoz
  7.   19    66%  Michael Oke, II
  8.   18   100%  geoff
  9.   14    82%  Adam Buckland
 10.   14   100%  lelandj
 11.   11    48%  Jean Laeremans
 12.    7    50%  john harvey
 13.    7    54%  Eurico Chagas Filho
 14.    7    24%  Ed Leafe
 15.    4    40%  Dan Covill
 16.    4    29%  Paul Hill
 17.    3   100%  Pete Theisen
 18.    2    25%  Jerry Foote
 19.    1    50%  <kamcgin...@gmail.com>
 20.    1    14%  Lou Syracuse

Top 20 Contributors by Number of NF Posts
|    Posts   Contributor                       |
  1.   38    MB Software Solutions, LLC
  2.   36    Michael Madigan
  3.   27    Stephen Russell
  4.   20    Alan Bourke
  5.   20    Pete Theisen
  6.   18    Ed Leafe
  7.   14    Allen
  8.    8    Jeff Johnson
  9.    7    Ricardo Araoz
 10.    7    Jean Laeremans
 11.    7    Ken Dibble
 12.    7    Ken Kixmoeller (ProFox)
 13.    6    Dave Crozier
 14.    6    John Weller
 15.    6    Paul McNett
 16.    5    Tracy Pearson
 17.    5    AndyD
 18.    5    Ted Roche
 19.    5    Christof Wollenhaupt
 20.    5    Fred Taylor

Top 20 Contributors by Total Number of Posts
|    Posts   Contributor                       |
  1.  222    Michael Madigan
  2.  189    Pete Theisen
  3.  119    MB Software Solutions, LLC
  4.   82    Stephen Russell
  5.   39    Alan Bourke
  6.   39    Nicholas Geti
  7.   39    Ricardo Araoz
  8.   33    Allen
  9.   29    Ed Leafe
 10.   29    Michael Oke, II
 11.   29    Lew Schwartz
 12.   27    Richard Kaye
 13.   25    Man-wai Chang
 14.   24    Dave Crozier
 15.   23    Jean Laeremans
 16.   21    Jeff Johnson
 17.   21    Christof Wollenhaupt
 18.   18    Ted Roche
 19.   18    geoff
 20.   17    Adam Buckland

Top 20 Contributors by Number of New Threads Started
|    Posts   Contributor                       |
  1.   81    Pete Theisen
  2.   28    Michael Madigan
  3.   18    Stephen Russell
  4.    9    MB Software Solutions, LLC
  5.    8    Lew Schwartz
  6.    7    Nicholas Geti
  7.    6    Alan Bourke
  8.    6    Jeff Johnson
  9.    5    Eurico Chagas Filho
 10.    4    Jean Laeremans
 11.    4    Michael Savage
 12.    3    Pete Theisen
 13.    3    Ed Leafe
 14.    3    Allen
 15.    2    Jerry Foote
 16.    2    Kevin Cully
 17.    2    Kurt Wendt
 18.    2    Ken Kixmoeller (ProFox)
 19.    2    Thierry Nivelet
 20.    2    Malcolm Greene

Top 20 Non-OT Threads by Total Number of Posts
|    Posts   Subject                                             |
  1.   78    [NF] why learn how a new M$ product could be better
  2.   27    win32api SendMessage()
  3.   25    OT: Memory upgrade disaster
  4.   23    VFP9: Method Code Disappearing...
  5.   23    [NF] "Motley Fool" spam
  6.   22    [JOB] VFP 9/8/SQL/WestWind Contract to Perm / Dallas/Plano
  7.   21    OT: USB 3.0 hubs: limited to 4 ports?
  8.   20    [NF] Love writing SMO based code to do data comparrisons
  9.   19    DBC File Size
 10.   17    Reindexing every night
 11.   16    [NF] Outlook Error
 12.   16    Multiple cursors returned from Stored Procedure
 13.   16    Southwest Fox and Southwest Xbase++ 2012
 14.   15    Name of the type of insurance consultants have...
 15.   14    Microsoft SQL Server 2012 licensing
 16.   13    [NF] Label Printer recommendations
 17.   13    [NF] Kill switch.
 18.   12    [NF] Windows updates requiring restarts more often?
 19.   11    Anyone done sending messages via text to a cell phone in VFP
 20.   11    Is there a problem with VFP 9.0 and FPW 2.6 accessing the same
database?

Top 20 OT Threads by Total Number of Posts
|    Posts   Subject                                             |
  1.  108    [OT] My son's a criminal, but that's irrelevant
  2.   72    [OT] Their first bitch is worse than our first bitch?
  3.   28    [OT] Santorum scares me
  4.   26    [OT] Why the Bammer is so impossible to understand
  5.   15    [OT] What is irony?
  6.   15    [OT] But he is Obama white . . .
  7.   14    [OT] foxnews anyone ?
  8.   13    [OT] Obama wasted our money
  9.   10    [OT] Lott on stand your ground (not liberal safe)
 10.   10    [OT] Save up your pennies Leland, the electric Golf will be here
in no time
 11.   10    [OT] Decorum in the 'hood
 12.    9    [OT] This is what happens before checking the facts
 13.    9    [OT] Hypocrite in chief scolds our gas price disappointment
 14.    8    [OT] Love it.
 15.    8    [OT] Sheriff Joe releases forged birth certificate report.
 16.    7    [OT] Breitbart dead of natural causes
 17.    6    [OT] "fun ban" in Australia
 18.    6    [OT] Boom Town
 19.    5    [OT] What it Means to Have a Discussion
 20.    5    [OT] Can't fit average driver in new 3k MPG car

Top 20 Threads by Total Number of Posts
|    Posts   Subject                                             |
  1.  108    [OT] My son's a criminal, but that's irrelevant
  2.   78    [NF] why learn how a new M$ product could be better
  3.   72    [OT] Their first bitch is worse than our first bitch?
  4.   28    [OT] Santorum scares me
  5.   27    win32api SendMessage()
  6.   26    [OT] Why the Bammer is so impossible to understand
  7.   25    OT: Memory upgrade disaster
  8.   23    VFP9: Method Code Disappearing...
  9.   23    [NF] "Motley Fool" spam
 10.   22    [JOB] VFP 9/8/SQL/WestWind Contract to Perm / Dallas/Plano
 11.   21    OT: USB 3.0 hubs: limited to 4 ports?
 12.   20    [NF] Love writing SMO based code to do data comparrisons
 13.   19    DBC File Size
 14.   17    Reindexing every night
 15.   16    [NF] Outlook Error
 16.   16    Multiple cursors returned from Stored Procedure
 17.   16    Southwest Fox and Southwest Xbase++ 2012
 18.   15    [OT] What is irony?
 19.   15    Name of the type of insurance consultants have...
 20.   15    [OT] But he is Obama white . . .