Obama stopped hiring all lobbyists, right after he closed Gitmo.  Remember?

________________________________
 From: Lew Schwartz <lew1...@gmail.com>
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] People don't want to work

You mean that individuals are exploiting a system which is lacking in
regulation just like banks and oil companies? I wonder where they got
that idea. Of course, it'd be better if all concerned stopped filling
their bellies at the public trough which is supplied by debt. Who will
be made to stand back first, the guy who has to feed his family, put a
roof over their heads, and who gets to vote once every 4 years or
businesses who lobby government daily?