Christina Bull wrote:
> I applaud the simple truth spoken by Geoff, and I highly recommend that you
> watch Michael Moore's documentary "Sicko", Pete.  I couldn't believe how
> stuffed up your healthcare system was after watching that

Hi Christina,

Well, you were right to not be able to believe it. Michael Moore
sometimes mixes in a bit of fiction into his "documentaries". Not that
he is as big a liar as Obama, but, a bit of fiction.

I can't remember all of the fictions as it has been years since I viewed
it. That viewing was on Kristyne McDaniel's challenge, a little while
before she left us for the hereafter. She was such a sensitive liberal,
God rest her.

Our healthcare is terrible, but not as bad as Michael Moore would have
you believe.
--
Regards,

Pete