> This machine I have at home - where I do a lot of my main 3D computer
> graphics work - I am running WinXP Pro-64. On one of the drives
> (although it may be more specific to say it's a partition on there - it
> was a While ago when I first built the workstation) is running low on
> space - and it's the Boot partition

Just in case you get a wild hair and decide to start playing with the
partitions, MAKE A DISK IMAGE OF EACH PARTITION FIRST.....

If it's the boot partition, is it also just the OS files on there or
are you also storing data and programs? Try and move that stuff to a
partition w/ more room.

I'd avoid the compression bit like the plague....

--
Matt Jarvis
Eugene, Oregon USA