From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Fred Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:41 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: μ Micro symbol

You can use the Character Map that's built into Windows.  Start/All
ProgramsAccessories/SystemTools/Character Map.

Unfortunately, I don't see that character in Arial.  VFP doesn't do Unicode
very well, that I'm aware of, never had much need for it in my work.
 Usually the Character Set is Windows:Western.  That maybe where the codepage
comes into play.

Fred