On 05/23/2012 10:22 AM, Tracy Pearson wrote:
> Jeff Johnson wrote on 2012-05-23:
>>   I have a "menu" form that I want docked in the upper left hand corner of
>>   the screen all the time.  When I cascade windows it includes it with the
>>   rest of the open windows.  I put a top, left = 0 in the refresh, but
>>   that only works when I refresh the form and not when the forms are
>>   cascaded.  Is there an event in the form or some way I can prevent one
>>   form from participating in the "arrange all" and "cascade" functions?
>>
>>   TIA
> Jeff,
>
> You can probably add an top_assign method to capture when top changes.
> Maybe even left_assign too and always assign them to 0.
>
> Tracy Pearson
> PowerChurch Software

Tracy:  This worked great!  I have never used these but will definitely
in the future!  I created top_assign and left_assign and VFP adds some
code which makes their function obvious.  I set them to 0 and it does
what I want.  I also made the "menu" form alwaysonbottom so it would not
be included in the cascade.

Thanks!!!

Jeff

Jeff Johnson