On 05/23/2012 02:03 PM, Ajoy Khaund wrote:
> Kurt you are right.
>
> The WinXp CD which I have is original. I had no problem for the last 8
> years. I must
> have used it three times or so. My cd drive is about 12 years old so that
> must have
> spoilt the CD with use.
>
> If I had a pirated XP CD I would not have asked in this forum of which I
> have been a member
> for quite a no. of years.
>
> Anyway no hard feelings I hope.
>
> Thanks

This brings back memories of our parting of the ways with the Great
Satan. In those days they had websites telling you how to tell your CD
was legit. Well, according to the web site all ours were. They still
wanted $40 K from us.

Gates, Ballmer and company need to serve time in the big house.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/