From: Tracy Pearson [mailto:tr...@powerchurch.com]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 2:55 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: fuzzy on return

Richard Kaye wrote on 2012-06-22:
>  Does CALLRemote return a value? If so, you might be able to do something
like this:

>  PRIVATE returnValue
>  DO c:\alldat2\programs\CALLRemote WITH 'c:\alldat\irctrl\amp-volup.ir'
TO returnValue
>  IF returnValue
>       REPLACE mediaindex.volume WITH mediaindex.volume -0.5
>  ELSE
>       MESSAGEBOX([I'm too busy to change the volume now.])
>  ENDIF
>
>  --
>  rk

Gary and Richard,

The DO {program} doesn't have a TO clause.
DO FORM ... does.

If the procedure is in a prg file, you'll need to SET PROCEDURE TO
{(relative|absolute)path\filename} ADDITIVE
Then you can call the procedure similar to how a GUI method is called.

SET PROCEDURE TO "c:\alldat2\programs\CALLRemote" ADDITIVE
Local returnValue
returnValue = CALLRemote('c:\alldat\irctrl\amp-volup.ir')

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software