It certainly does apply, never mind the fire bombing
of Tokyo.

Germany was completely destroyed and they only lost
2.6%.  You're going to tell me there was anything like
the firebombing of Dresden in Iraq?  What nonsense.

the problem is the sampling in Baghdad and then
interpolating the results to the rest of the country.
There's no one dying in Kurdistan.

--- Kristyne McDaniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Madigan,
>
> > Well let's see.  0.8 percent died in Japan after
> we
> > nuked them twice, and 3% of Iraq is dead, even
> though
> > there is only violence in 3 providences.  Oh yeah,
> > even you can see that's bullshit.
>
> The area affected by the nuclear blasts was not as
> large a portion of the
> country as what is involved in Iraq's violence. Your
> little off-the-cuff
> analysis does not apply.
>
> Kristyne McDaniel
> www.mcstyles.com
> www.healthcarenme.com

> ** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise,
> are the opinions of the author, and do not
> constitute legal or medical advice. This statement
> is added to the messages for those lawyers who are
> too stupid to see the obvious.

Right Wing Gear
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike