Oh - I did come across the BLAT stuff - and I am still considering it...

-K-

-----Original Message-----
From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Copeland
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 3:08 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Sending E-mails from VFP

Kurt,

If you're still looking for input, one of my apps does the same thing
(invoice output to PDF, email the PDF).

I used XFRX (not free) and Foxypreviewer (free) to output to PDF, and
Blat to email. I've used several PDF solutions, including the "Print to
PDF" printer drivers that need to be installed on the workstation
(hassle). I've also used four different email-sending solutions, some
paid, some not paid, and Blat is the best I've used.

Blat is fast, easy to interface, free, works like a champ, works with
any email sending scenario (authorize before sending even), and it is
free. There is a sample code for Foxpro on the Fox Wiki I think.

Mike Copeland