From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Madigan
Sent: 02 July 2012 04:58
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] What galaxy is this administration in?

Jeff,

He doesn't support the student revolution in Iran and chooses to keep the
regime hostile to the US and Israel He removed a secular, neutral government in
Libya and replaces it with a regime hostile to the US and Israel He removed a
secular, friendly government in Egypt and replaced it with a regime hostile to
the US and Israel He is doing nothing in Syria in order to keep a regime in
power that is hostile to the US and Israel,

Only retards like you don't see a pattern.