From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Kaye
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 5:15 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: report problem

One more thing occurs to me about this. And it actually happened to me on my
work network. Some kind of glitch at the domain level kept resetting my
default printer. IIRC at least once it got set to a file based printer (i.e.
the Windows equivalent of a PDF driver). When this happened, I would get
errors when trying to print pretty much any of my reports. Resetting my
default printer to an appropriate device fixed the problem. If you're still
thinking of making one more attempt to soothe the ruffled feathers of this
user,  I'd suggest you contact the client to see if she can check what
printer is her Windows default.

--
rk