From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Alan Bourke
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 7:07 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: VFP9 SP2 weird issue on Win 7 x64 SP1

I have this issue as follows:

Modify a form class (or form).

Open up any method code.

At the top of the code editing window there are 'Object' and 'Procedure'
drop-downs, to allow selection of other objects, or other methods on the form.

When I click these, the drop-down goes upwards instead of down, meaning I can't
see the top entries as they are off the screen.

As far as I can tell it doesn't seem to be a known issue with Vista/7.
My version is 09.00.0000.7423

--
  Alan Bourke