From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Rafael Copquin
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:13 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: VFP data and VPN

Hi Paul
I have this client with a server that I connect to through RDT
The RDT IP is (just example) 190.1.1.1
If I try to do what you suggest I can't connect
What I did is share the c: drive on the server and a folder (vfp)
net use z: \\190.1.1.1\general\vfp is what I do, but get the message that the
net name specified is not found.
If I leave a space between the z: and the \\ the command freezes. If I remove
the space, I get the above message.
I I try to do it from the Windows explorer (connect to network drive) after a
long while it asks for the credentials, but even then, no luck
What am I doing wrong?

Rafael Copquin