From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of John Weller
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 4:22 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Field Width

I'm having a senior moment!  What is the maximum value a numeric field of size
6,2 in a dbf can hold?  Is it 9999.99 or 999.99 - in other words, do I have to
make an allowance for the decimal point?  Also, if it is 9999.99 can it also
hold -9999.99?  This is so fundamental that I can't find it in the Help file.

Thanks

John Weller
01380 723235
07976 393631