On 8/30/2012 2:45 PM, Paul McNett wrote:
> On 8/30/12 11:36 AM, MB Software Solutions, LLC wrote:
>> I remember you talking about that back then!  I was enjoying programming
>> at home while watching the snow come down.  I opened MBSS in Jan 2003
>> due in part to stories like yours about working on your own!
>
> So how do you like working independently? I'm still loving it!

After the divorce I went back to Corporate America for the daytime gig
but still do MBSS for long-time clients yet.  Corporate America pays a
lot better but I do miss my very cheap Wednesday afternoon Therapy
sessions on the golf course.  That weekly golf league at 2:30pm was just
what I needed (along with jettisoning the ex-wife).  lol

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC