No kidding! So your wife is always right too?
Welcome to the club!
Rafael

El 01/11/2012 03:58 p.m., Dan Covill escribió:
On 11/01/12 10:16, Rafael Copquin wrote:
There are a zillion female Tracy, but you appear at the bottom. And yes,
you do have a beard!

I thought Tracy was a woman as well, mostly because he was soft spoken, could spell correctly, and was always right. Like my wife!

But now I know the truth, and I will start looking for errors in his posts.

Dan