On 11/2/2012 11:07 AM, Jeff Johnson wrote:
Michael:  This won't be much help, but I access Google calendar and
tasks in my VFP applications.  They are coded in Python and I call an
exe from VFP.  There are tons of Python examples for accessing all
things Google.  I believe you could use wwipstuff to do the data calls,
but I am not sure about handling the data once you get it in VFP.

Hi Jeff,

This would be a one-way flow, from VFP data query to (created) online doc that field users would review for informational purposes only. No online updates from users. It's just a push of scheduling data for tutors/teachers. Google Docs was suggested so that it can be secured and not able to be read by just anyone.

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC