Wow are you stupid.

________________________________
From: geoff <data...@adam.com.au>
To: 'ProFox Email List' <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 1:24 AM
Subject: [OT] what a relief and bad luck rednecks!

Dear rednecks (madagain and pete particularly)

The rest of the world is indeed rejoicing that not only did the far-right
nutjob party (formerly known as Republicans) lose the presidential election
but were indeed FLOGGED. Let it be a message to all of you who think it is
right to deny healthcare to the poor and to carry on about birth
certificates instead of unemployment. Maybe the next time there is a major
fiscal issue that needs bipartisan support (ie the borrowing limit) you will
act responsibly instead of trying to extract political m,ileage out of it.

I dont know if I am more pleased about the result or that some of the people
that speak on the topic on her have been so (predictably) humiliated.

So I guess it is back to blaming Obama for the Great Depression, Global
Warming and the Apollo 13 explosion. But at least it gives you Birthers FOUR
MORE YEARS to whine incessantly about your lame conspiracy theory. In the
meantime, one man and one party are actually going to get on with the job of
fixing America up after Bush nearly flushed it. We look forward to watching
the Ancient Party do its best to torpedo the recovery.

Good job America.

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/003301cdbcb0$8cfcdbe0$a6f693a0$@com.au