Down 370

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Oke, II" <oke...@gmail.com>
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [OT] Dow Jones down 240

Leland,
Defense industries should be fine as Obama claimed that the proposed massive
cuts wouldn't happen. Or is that not what he said in the third debate?

As for 'clean' energy, what a farce. Billions flushed down the toilet with zero
benefit for American consumers, unless you consider a bill a benefit.

Michael Oke, II
661-349-6221

Contents of this and all messages are intended for their designated recipient.