I've got a form where some labels should appear in the TOP of the object hierarchy and hence instantiate before some other objects that depend on them to have a custom property. Without the proper order, some other objects encounter an error because the Init of those labels didn't yet happen to create a custom property on them.

Is this something I have to hack the SCX to achieve? I tried deleting and re-adding the objects but that didn't help. I'm guessing it has something to do with the timestamp in the SCX?

tia,
--Mike

--
Mike Babcock, MCP