On 11/09/12 16:37, Tracy Pearson wrote:
So you do that for you're compiled exe. Not in the IDE? Just clarifying.

(We're talking about setting _screen.Themes = .F.)

I haven't had any problems during development, probably because I don't use Windows themes to pick odd color sets. We did have some problems with clients (probably when VFP 8 came out) and found setting Themes to .F. fixed them, then never looked back.

So I think if your Windows uses the default theme, you won't see the problem. If you set _screen.Themes = .F., your user's won't see it either.

A little more detail, from Help .Themes:
"For a Grid control, Themes affects the visual appearance of column headers. If themes are enabled for a grid, the BackColor and ForeColor properties of the header are disregarded because they inherit the attributes of the theme. "
Also, see Help for Sys(2700).

Dan