From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kurt @ VR-FX
Sent: 14 November 2012 16:03
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: [NF] Hotmail, Junk Mail & Email Pull...

Hey folks,

Hopefully this is a Quick one. I use Hotmail, but almost never access it
- and I do what I have heard others on this list do - use it as a Junk Mail
address - like signing up for some kind of free Net services or a trial service.

I did one, and it claims to have sent me a msg to my Hotmail - but, I don't see
it - not even in Junk. Was figuring I just needed to try "Pulling" the e-mail -
like forcing it to Receive/Retrieve msgs. But, unlike Outlook & Thunderbird - I
can't seem to find this "Pull" function.

TIA,
-K-