* From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-
* boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of M Jarvis
* Sent: November 15, 2012 5:03 PM
* To: profoxt...@leafe.com
* Subject: [NF] Adobe update forcing Chrome
* installation?
*
* We've heard a couple reports from users stating
* that a recent update for Adobe forces them to
* install Google Chrome (which breaks a lot of our
in
* house apps)....
*
* I've looked at (but not actually installed) the
V 11
* download, the Adobe website, etc., and can't
find
* anything about it. In fact I found several
things on
* the Adobe site about TRYING to get Adobe to
* work with Chrome, let alone require it...
*
* I say the users are all wet, lying or just plain
* stoopid...
*
* Anyone else hear about some Adobe/Chrome
* connection?
*
* --
* Matt Jarvis
* Eugene, Oregon USA
*
* ______________________________________
* _________
* Post Messages to: ProFox@leafe.com
* Subscription Maintenance:
* OT-free version of this list:
* h
* Searchable Archive:
* http://leafe.com/archives/search/profox
* http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/CAPT54
* rb32XgL521YNjEQZKwazqRRt6ztesTkReV6TZRTbbF
* 6...@mail.gmail.com
* ** All postings, unless explicitly stated
otherwise,
* are the opinions of the author, and do not
* constitute legal or medical advice. This
statement
* is added to the messages for those lawyers who
* are too stupid to see the obvious.
*
* Report [OT] Abuse:
* http://leafe.com/reportAbuse/CAPT54rb32XgL52