On 11/18/2012 05:33 PM, Michael Oke, II wrote:
900 ballots for 7 registered voters?

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2012/11/18/allen-west-recount-update-7-registered-voters-and-900-ballots-cast-voter-fraud-alert/

Hi Michael,

A recount can go against you - you take your chances.

I remember a time, 25 years ago now. In a before-med-school life as a household mover I picked up a lady's furniture and personal effects during a pretty good snow storm, which tapered off while I was loading so she wasn't affected by the weight of the snow on the truck more than a few pounds - there was snow on the truck when I weighed empty, and about the same snow on it when I weighed full.

When I delivered she protested the bill, on and on about us trying to take advantage of her (and by the way, in addition to being sexists, did she tell us what racists we were?) and demanded a re-weigh. I tried to explain how the re-weigh would go against her since the snow had melted and it would look to the scale like we delivered whatever the snow weighed as furniture to her house, but she would have none of it. So, her bill included the charge for hauling, loading and delivering melted snow. About $1000.

The rules did not allow her to pick the lesser bill, which she had protested. You protest, you pay whatever the re-weigh is.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/