From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kurt @ VR-FX
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:30 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] SATA Drive & a Dead PC...

Everything seems to point to the HD. I have booted with the WinXP Pro-64
Install CD, and it runs, and it even begins the process to attempt to fix the
HD - but, it won't see the HD. When I go into the Bios - again - it won't "See"
the HD. I attempt to Auto Discover it - but, I get nothing. I connect my other
HD - which is just Data - and it DOES see that HD. The bad HD, I listened to it
starting up - as suggested here - and it spins up - and it does the clicking
noises as it should - but, NOTHING after that...

Am going to attempt to Try the Freezer trick today.

-K-