Check to make sure you don't have any printer driver info stored in the the
report (usually first record (objtype=1) .EXPR, .TAG, TAG2 fields) There
are some values you can leave in the EXPR field, like Orientation, etc.  Be
awarw that if you edit the report again in the designer, you'll have to
deal with those fields again.  VFP9 has a check box to save the printer
info,  but earlier versions didn't have that.

Fred