On 12/06/2012 08:59 PM, Kurt @ VR-FX wrote:

About $40. Mounted it on my helmet...
This example video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OICHH1G0WA&feature=youtu.be

I did watch the video - at least for a couple of minutes. But, I gotta
say - and, of course, its just my opinion. However this video is a bit,
I don't know - kinda boring.

Hi Kurt,

I am a boring guy. Maybe I should have fallen off or gotten t-boned :-)

If I *did* post a good or even OK video it would have to be marked [OT] and then not everyone would see it. I thought the pretty good specs of the camera and its price were of general interest even to the tech folks. You don't get a stabilization gyro, onboard klieg lighting or 300 meter depth certification but . . .

One other thing, it seems to limit its file size to 2 GB. At about 54 minutes on 720 it saves the file, closes it and starts a new one, transparent to the user until he/she looks into the directory. Only misses one or two frames, if that.

That said, outside of documenting a time line, I intend to limit videos to 3 minutes or so. I do know what you mean!
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/