On 01/21/13 02:47 PM, MB Software Solutions, LLC wrote:
Found this interesting, From the VFP Help File:
The question mark icon is no longer recommended, because it does not
clearly represent a specific type of message and because the phrasing of
a message as a question could apply to any message type. In addition,
users could confuse the message symbol question mark with Help
Information. Therefore, it is not recommended to use the question mark
symbol in your message boxes. The system continues to support inclusion
only for backwards compatibility.

I guess I can see what they mean.  If you're presenting questions, do
you really need a question mark on top of that?  lol

It was quite common for me to use 4+32+256 as my middle parameter for
years!

It is no longer recommended to pay any attention to what MS tells you is recommended, particular in regard to User Interface Design.
Why not?  Windows 8 is an eloquent example.

Dan Covill