From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of James Harvey
Sent: 07 February 2013 15:08
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: Quit option

If I set _screen.closable = .f. then users must either select the "Exit"
option from the menu pad, or click the "Exit" command button on the top form.
Both execute the "quit" command.

If I set _screen.closable = .t. and the users clicks the "Close" button they
get a "Cannot quit Visual FoxPro" message.

I can't quite seem to figure out how to allow the user to quit the application
by clicking the screen's "Close" button.

Jim Harvey