From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnson
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:14 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Index does not match database

I am working on a Web Connect application that has an unusual problem.
When browsing a file I received an "Index does not match database" which kicks
me out of the browse.  When I reissue the browse it is fine.  The unusual
problem could definitely be related to a mismatched index.

I have never seen it not match and then immediately match right after that.

Anybody know what could cause that?

--
Jeff