From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Fred
Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:01 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: The Trouble w/Windows...

Yes, instanciation order is what I meant by create order.    As far as the
SHOW WINDOW command, your using the file name, you need to use the
form.Name property content, whatever that is.  You probably don't have a
variable reference to the form, and that's why you get the error.  See DO
FORM form2 LINKED I think it is, but I've never had to use it.

Fred