Well - at least it sure seems VERY Strange to me!

I've been working on this Form. Making changes, running tests, making
further changes - etc.

All of a sudden - I got to hit SAVE - and it gives me the following Error:

            "File is not open"

WTF?!?! Of course the screen file is open - I am looking at it open in front
of me! But, I suspect - that's not what it means. Even if I try to close
without saving - VFP tells me I made changes - and asks me if I want to save
- and when I hit Yes - I get the above Error AGAIN!

I sure don't want to lose all the changes I made - as it's a nice Chunk of
changes - and, theoretically - now the screen should be working almost
exactly the way I need it to.

Hopefully someone has a clue as to WTF is wrong here.

TIA,

-K-

multipart/alternative
  text/html