From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Brant E. Layton
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:43 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Looking for Work

Hi Group,

I've been working at a Medical Billing/Collections company for 10 years.
The only billing client lost their emergency room contract, so the billing
company is closing.  So, my regular-paycheck job is fading fast, and there
hasn't been much consulting/development work recently.  So, I'm looking for
"real" job, or a long-term development contract.

I'm in Mesa AZ, and can work remotely, as needed.

Many years VFP, lots of other experience.

I'm willing to send a resume to anyone interested in taking a look or
forwarding it to someone else, so please just ask.  I also have a profile on
LinkedIn.

Thanks for any help.

Brant Layton|