Ed Leafe wrote:
Nothing much to speak of. I do know of several people using it in their apps, and I've been approached for several projects that (like most VFP projects I get pitched) fell through. VFP is still 95% of my income.

Reminds me of a story of a former Fox "guru" (conference speaker, author, etc.) who (shall remain nameless and) was one of the early "Onto DotNet, out with the Fox" and recently bought VFP9 but didn't want anybody to know about it. One of these "I can't let anybody know I use (and make money) with the Fox" hypocrits.

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC