Long ago, I rigged up a simple .PRG to copy files from our Live production area to our testing areas. One person's testing area includes an apostrophe in his directory name. The names below have been changed to protect the guilty. lol

lcLAN = [G:\Apps\Data\] && Live
lcLocal = [G:\Test\Mike's Test Data]
IF NOT DIRECTORY(lcLocal) THEN
        MKDIR (lcLocal)
ENDIF
liCnt1 = ADIR(laLANfiles,lcLAN + "*.DBF")
liCnt2 = ADIR(laLocalFiles,lcLocal + "*.DBF")

The 2nd ADIR (liCnt2) returns 0. I know there are files there. That darn single quote is causing the issue. Yet if I run this at the command line it works as expected:

? ADIR(crap,"G:\Test\Mike's Test Data\*.DBF")

Suggestions/ideas?

tia,
--Mike

--