I have a vendors file that has grown to a fairly large size. I am finding
that I want to connect several vendors together by topic. Yesterday I had
one vendor that sells rubber molds, another whole sells concrete dyes and
they recommend retailer of their products and then I've consulted an art
firm to get recommendations for colors for a garden project of interlocking
pavers.

I have notes in memo fields of each vendor but I want to know what is the
re4commended way to create associated list of companies by topic. In this
case it would be concrete pavers. Keywords would be like concrete,
interlocking pavers, release agents, fiber glass additives, concrete
coloring, sand, gravel, and color blending.

Gary Jeurink

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---