From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Desmond Lloyd
Sent: 16 August 2013 16:43
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: VFP9: Document Management

Good morning,

Has anyone attempted to manage PDF's from a VFP application?    Let's say a
manufacturing system where everything is tracked by some sort of order number
(Manufacturing and/or purchasing).

I imagine a kind of "behind the scenes" kind of thing where a selection to
print to the document manager or printing in general would output a PDF to a
specific place on the server.  Resulting in a set of documents being made
available for a specific manufacturing or purchase order.

Perhaps the creation of an index that would maintain a listing of the documents
for the particular order. One could then link to the set of documents from a
specific order display or via a separate "document management' interface.

Thoughts,  possible recommended tools for outputting the PDF,  Displaying the
PDF....

Regards,
Desmond
8-)#

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---