I am going to replace rawprint.vcx with something that does the same thing. I recompiled the project and it does the same thing. What is happening is that it is skipping blocks of print lines. This is a very large job and it will print fine for 25% of the job and then start skipping random blocks of print.

So I am just going to get something that does the same thing. The .vcx is no longer supported.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com
(623) 582-0323