On 09/12/13 10:46 AM, Jeff Johnson wrote:
There are four people that log into this Windows 7 computer.  Three of
the users have passwords and the Administrator does not have a
password.  (I did not set this computer up)  The three users that have
passwords are seeing strange behaviour after yesterday's update.
vfp9r.dll will not run.  They can not open up a password protected Excel
spreadsheet.  They type in the password and nothing happens.  The main
user that does not use a password is working 100%.

This sounds like the stuff with Windows 7 'virtual files' (i.e., C:\ critical windows files) that Doug Hennig explored. It happens when you put your application into C:\Program Files etc. I know, you were running up til now, but could one of the updates closed a loophole you were inadvertently using?

If your app is in Program Files, consider reinstalling it elsewhere.
First, try putting vfp9r.dll in the app's directory, whether it was installed elsewhere or not. In general, I put the run-times in every app directory and then don't worry about 'installing' them.

Dan