Last fall, I paid for another year's subscription to FoxRockX...primarily as a support for Whil Hentzen and his efforts on behalf of the Fox community (and I don't want to see it...the publication, also disappear.)

Last April, Whil sent out an email saying that as of 12/31/12 everything FoxRockX was now in dFPUG's hands. Since I hadn't gotten anything else from anyone since I renewed my subscription, I emailed the folks at dFPUG (specifically Tina Flieher-Ojen) and asked "what's the deal?" Specifically I asked what they will be producing and how it would be received, by me.

I got back an email that had a lot of info about archives and an explanation that they are still working on material from Eli Journals, and it provided my username and password (along with some links.)

Nothing about what I asked...where's the beef? Where are the new issues?

Now, 4 months later I get an email from Rainer Becker and I'm being encouraged to renew.
Renew what?
So, I wrote Rainer asking (again) where's whatever they are producing for my subscription? I've heard nothing about any new issues in any format. I'm sure it won't be printed paper mailed from Europe, but not even an email with a link to download a PDF? It's been 11 months and all I have for my subscription is a few emails?

Today, I got a reply from Tina, with a copy of the email she sent me in June 2013...and no response to my questions: What did my subscription buy?

So, I'm posting this here because maybe someone else is in my shoes and (unlike me) they understand what is going on. Anyone? Am I just being dense??? This makes no sense, to me at least. Thanks for any feedback. Sorry if this is not the appropriate venue...I'm just frustrated at what to do next.

Mike Copeland