I use http://www.startisback.com/ it seems to be fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Allen
Sent: Tuesday, 15 October 2013 6:56 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: win 8.1

I tried one of those after-market menu's and it makes Linux look good. Also
tried the gadget one and it was terrible. More like running a gadget exe
than a sidebar. It seems like we have gone backwards. Metro is more like win
3 than win 8. Lucky for us we still have desktop and VFP still runs near
perfect.
Al