http://help.adobe.com/en_US/reader/using/WS82af097c4236e2eb3543853d130e391c674-8000.html

I did not know that!

On 11/19/2013 11:52 AM, Kurt @ VR-FX wrote:
Hey Sytze - I didn't see anyone else mention this - so, figured I would put in my 2 cents... or 2 Pence - depending your location...

Recently I have been having to sign a lot of Doc's - like NDA & Contracts for payments. All have been PDF files. The Acrobat thing allows you to sign a Doc & Save it. So - if you could output a PDF file - and pop it up on the Screen - then the user could sign it.

Just a thought...

-K-