From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf
Of Peter Hart
Sent:   Wednesday, November 01, 2006 4:23 PM
To:     ProFox Email List
Subject:        RE: [NF] Acer Laptop

Hi All

Can anyone help

I have a Client who purchased from me about two years ago an Acer Laptop.
Its been back 3 times during the warranty lost for 4 months at Acer and now
has failed again out of warranty.  Its been back to Esplex who are Acer
repair agents in the UK, they are quoting £850.00 Aprox to replace the
motherboard.  Laptop repairs are quoting £450.00.  Both prices plus VAT.

Has anyone access to Acer spares UK USA or any where else.  The Model No is
TravelMate 8006LMI  The Part No of the Mother Board is
LXT4206069420029B6EF00 with a Sub Part No of LB.T4206,001

Cheers

Peter

PETER HART COMPUTERS

multipart/alternative