To: "ProFox Email List" <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [OT] No children left behind vs military recruitment

On Nov 2, 2006, at 7:38 AM, Virgil Bierschwale wrote:

I personally think everybody should have to do 4 years.

That would take care of a bunch of things, but most importantly, these damn protesters would at least know what they're talking about and the MBA's would have some real world experience before they started working for a living.

Isn't it interesting that the majority of politicians opposing the Iraq war have military experience, while the majority carrying out the war and supporting it vocally do not?

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com