Subject: Re: google maps
From: Ted Roche <tedro...@gmail.com>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Date: 1/7/2014 9:32 PM
Check to see if there's an example in the Solutions App, in your FoxPro
directory, to embed an instance of IE on a Fox form.

Then, you could call the IE, pass it an address like:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Ted+Roche+Associates+LLC

and the map should appear.

Follow the links for Google's Map project to determine how you can use the
API.