John

Conduit also functions as a 'back door', allowing its sponsors to load all
sorts of unwanted apps on your system. Here's the most thorough discussion of
the situation and how to REALLY get rid of it:
  http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-conduit-apps-search-and-toolbar/

Also, several of us here have tried the ADWCleaner, and it works well.

Dan Covill
San Diego

> From: j...@johnweller.co.uk
> To: profoxt...@leafe.com
> Subject: [NF] Unwanted Search Engine
> Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 16:16:47 +0000
>
> I use Firefox as my browser.  Since I downloaded some software a little
> while ago my home page was changed to search.conduit.com.  I've changed it
> back to Google but I still get conduit and Bing when I open a new tab.  I've
> looked for the setting to change this but can't find it - any suggestions
> gratefully received!  I've tried Googling and get a lot of offers to clean
> up my computer - none of which I trust!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---